SweConsNet Workshop 2009
SweConsNet (the Network for Sweden-based researchers and practitioners of Constraint programming) arranges the following:
SweConsNet Workshop 2009
The 8th workshop of SweConsNet,
the Network for Sweden-based researchers and practitioners
of Constraint programming
Collocated with the SAIS Workshop 2009
on May 27th 2009 in Linköping, Sweden
Following the previous successful workshops, it is now time for the 8th
SweConsNet workshop, which will take place at Linköping University on 27
May 2009. The collocated SAIS (Swedish AI Society) workshop continues the
The purpose of this workshop is to learn about ongoing research in
constraint programming, existing projects and products, and further
development of the network.
The workshop is open to everybody interested in the theory and practice of
constraint programming, whether based in Sweden or elsewhere.
We hope for your participation, if not a presentation of your ongoing work,
recent results, or proposal for discussion. There are no paper
submissions, reviews, or proceedings, hence recent conference/journal
papers may also be presented. For better planning, we need a statement of
intent, and desirably the title and abstract of your talk. Please email
this information as soon as possible to us, the programme chairs. A
preliminary list of presentations is at the workshop website, and several
time slots remain available.
Please forward this message to people who might be interested in this
workshop but are not yet on the SweConsNet mailing list. They can
subscribe to it by sending a message to Justin.Pearson at it.uu.se.
Justin Pearson and Pierre Flener
This is the program (from SweConsNet Workshop 2009)
There will be a joint invited talk with the SAIS Workshop 2009:
- 9:05 - 10:05 Christian Schulte (KTH): Constraint Programming for Real
together with the following preliminary list of talks:
- 10:30 - 11:00 Krzysztof Kuchcinski (Lund University): Design of Processor Accelerators with Constraints
- 11:00 - 11:30 Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist (KTH): Propagating Berge-acyclic propagator graphs
- 12:30 - 13:10 Tomas Nordlander (Sintef, Norway): Nurse Rostering
- 13:10 - 13:40 Federico Pecora (Örebro University): From Space to Smart Homes: Constraint-Based Planning for Domestic Assistance
- 13:50 - 14:20 Håkan Kjellerstrand (Sweden): Learning Constraint Programming (MiniZinc, JaCoP, Choco, Gecode/R, Comet, Gecode): Some Lessons Learned
- 14:20 - 14:50 Wlodek Drabent (Linköping University): Negation with the Well-Founded Semantics for CLP
I will (at least) attend the SweConsNet Workshop, and are looking forward to listen to all the interesting researchers and practioners in constraint programming, and hopefully talk to some.
The list of talks is now updated with complete titles and time slots.