Håkan Kjellerstrand, CV and work related interests
Håkan Kjellerstrand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CV (in swedish)
There is a Swedish version of this page here
Since 2005 I work as a system developer for Bokus
(one of the leading Internet book stores in Sweden) in Malmoe, Sweden.
From the start (1996) to its end (2002) I worked for Netch (one of the earliest web/Internet consultant companies in Sweden), which included:
- system developer
- "technical sounding board", technical advisor, mentor
- technical pre sale, educator (internal), team leader
The largest and most fun project at Netch was developing Bokus, for which I worked from the start (januari 1997) to 1999, and later in 2001. (Since 2005 I work for Bokus.)
Before that (1989-1994), I worked for RTB program - creator of the fine Swedish word processor Cicero (DOS) and Cicero 2010 (Windows) - as technical writer, support, educator etc.
1982-1989: worked in different administrational departments of Malmö Sjukvårdsförvaltning (Malmo General Hospital, later Malmo Academic Hospital). A couple of these year I worked in the computer department (AFI, "Department of Information Processing") as economic assistent, educator, testing new computer programs (Cicero was one of these programs, and that's how I got the job at RTB Program), etc.
Education (in chronological order): Public administration ("Linjen för Offentlig Förvaltning", which included political science, micro/macro economics, statistics, etc), philosophy, and computer science.
Programming languages I happily use: Java, Perl, Ruby, R, Python, Icon, etc.
Much of what I have done during the years is shown via my site http://www.hakank.org/
. It is a collection of both qute serious programs, and some not so serious (what I call "useless"), and texts in data mining, data analys.
Private interests somewhat work related
Here are some of my interests, which are somewhat work related:
- I read a lot. Fiction: mostly puzzle crimes, science fiction, but also Jorge Luis Borges and other "methaphysical fiction" writers, and Jane Austen. Non-fiction: reads much related to whatever current interest, also popular science books.
- blogging: My Swedish blog hakank.blogg (started 2003). Since late 2008 about constraint programming in My constraint programming blog (English).
- Training Taijiquan
- Former interests: magic (as a practioner it was mostly card manipulation; now a more spectatorial interest in mentalism), music: played electrical bass (jazz, jazz/rock/fusion, latin.).
I have written about many of these things on my site site
and my blogs: hakank.blogg
, My Constraint Programming Blog
, and Arrays in Flux
More details is in my CV (Swedish).
Håkan Kjellerstrand (it is Hakan Kjellerstrand when writing in English)
Lives in Malmoe, Sweden.
Back to my home page.